While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to speak to you, it does have a process to communicate a furnace error.
Its control board has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heating system might display solid or flashing lights.
Although there are a few basic furnace adjustments you can complete yourself, many fixes are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your furnace won’t turn on or provide heat, contact Northwest Services at 419-548-5017 for experienced furnace repair in Swanton.
Our experts will speedily detect and take care of the problem, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can repair whichever types or configuration—and get the warmth reintroduced to your residence quickly.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works this setup to let you know it’s working like it should.
Regular heating consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace running like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice a single light flashing slowly and the other flashing fast, your heating system may be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is operating correctly. It means the flame sensing rod might need to be cleaned or in the bad area on the burner. Reach out to us at 419-548-5017 for help.
Here are some of the most routine issues for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Will Not Start
Here are many of the light sequences you might notice when your heat refuses to or keep operating. The bulk of these errors have to be repaired by a technician, such as one from Northwest Services.
- The pair of LED lights are off. This means your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Examine the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse hasn’t tripped. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it instantly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 419-548-5017.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely not working right. The switch is a critical safety tool that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this fault yourself.
- A single light is blinking fast and the other is flashing slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring problem that calls for professional support from Northwest Services.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This piece sends hot air from the heating system into your residence. We can help in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This means your heater could have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our experts at 419-548-5017 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there might be trouble with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Northwest Services can pinpoint the fault and take care of it.
- The duo of lights show every other slow flickers. This indicates your heater likely has a flame error. There may be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 419-548-5017 for help.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other is solid. This usually means your heating system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your heater from becoming too warm. Reach out to the pros at Northwest Services for help.
Heater Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what could be broken when you notice your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- The duo of lights are giving every other rapid flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor may be broken. This piece lights energy in your heating system to create heat and should be fixed by a specialist from Northwest Services.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heater repaired without delay, depend on the technicians at Northwest Services. Our technicians will handle the error without delay and have your rooms feeling relaxing again in no time. Get in touch with us at 419-548-5017 or contact us online to get an appointment today.